3P Advisory Prize Terms & Conditions
These Prize Terms and Conditions ("Terms") apply to all prize promotions ("Promotions") conducted by 3P Advisory ("we," "our," or "us") on our website.
- An Eligible Participant is a person who has been invited by email or other communication to participate in a research survey being conducted by 3P Advisory and who has completed the survey.
- To be eligible to participate in a Promotion, entrants must meet the criteria specified in the individual survey or consultation window.
- Eligible Participants must be aged 16 or over.
- Employees and contractors of 3P Advisory are not eligible to enter.
- 3P Advisory reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Participants.
- Entry methods and requirements for each Promotion will be outlined in the respective survey or consultation window.
- Eligible Participants are only allowed to enter the prize draw once.
- The type of prize for each draw will be specified in the respective survey or consultation information.
- Prizes will be awarded in accordance with the details provided in the individual survey or consultation window.
5. Winner Selection
- Winners will be selected at random based on the criteria specified in the individual survey or consultation window.
6. Closing Date
- The closing date for each Promotion will be specified in the individual survey or consultation window. The Promotion will conclude at the conclusion of the applicable consultation window.
- Winners will be notified through the contact information provided by entrants.
8. Prize Collection
- Prize collection instructions will be provided to the winners of each Promotion.
- If the prize remains unclaimed after 21 days or is rejected, a supplementary winner may be drawn at 3P Advisory’s discretion and will be notified by email.
9. General Terms
- 3P Advisory reserves the right to alter, amend or cancel a Promotion at any time without prior notice.
- Entrants are responsible for ensuring they meet the eligibility criteria and for providing accurate and up-to-date information.
- 3P Advisory is not responsible for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from any technical difficulties, viruses, bugs, other causes or disputes arising from the conduct of Promotions.